Benefits Of Air Purifier
(Limited Time Offer At The End)
Now a days most of us take health issues for granted whereas taking care of health in a early easily helps determine our later state of health as the years pass.
Clean air is not only important, but essential to us all. However, some might say that clean air is not possible these days due to the constant degradation and air pollution.Every day our bodies are exposed to small amounts of toxins, carcinogens, and organic pollutants, and over the course of our lives this can have a very harmful effect, and lead to an increased risk of serious disease.
Our health is influenced the most by what we do with the most consistency. Regular exercise, even in small amounts, helps keep us healthy. A healthy, balanced diet does the same. Unfortunately, the unhealthy things in life work the same way, and smoking even one cigarette a day, for example, can be very dangerous to your long-term health.
Air purifiers are appliances that aid in the removal of air pollutants. They are especially helpful for people who suffer from asthma or allergies. Air purifiers have HEPA filters that assist with cleaning and purifying the air that is circulated. HEPA stands for high-efficiency particulate air and is a type of air filter that purifies the air by trapping particles and small particles that a vacuum would only recirculate into the air
1. Control unwanted odors in the home like smoke, lingering cooking smells, pet odors (especially great for cat box odors), kitchen garbage odors, etc.
2. Air purifiers help remove Vocs. Volatile organic compounds or VOCs are chemicals that at normal room temperatures have high vapor pressure. Some VOCs are harmful to human health, especially if accumulated.
3. Removes other asthma and allergen triggers from the air like dry skin cells, second-hand smoke, asbestos particles, radon gas, fumes.
4. There are some air purifiers that come with germicidal filters – these will help get rid of common germs.
5. Having a true HEPA filter air purifier does not produce ozone as a biproduct like Ionic air cleaners do. Ozone is a known lung irritant that causes coughing, shortness of breath, chest pain, irritated throat and sinuses, and can exacerbate existing lung ailments like asthma and allergies.
6. Your sleep quality will also improve with an air purifier in the house. Try buying a air purifier with a quiet noise.
Revealing the links of air pollution with mental diseases, a report by Centre for Science and Environment (CSE) stated that air pollution is responsible for 30 per cent of premature deaths in India while every third child in Delhi has impaired lungs. Air purifiers are the best to negate the effects of pollution at a basic level until this major problem gets solved on a global level.
Best Available Online
Honeywell HAC30M1301W Portable Room Air Purifier
Honeywell HAC30M1301G Portable Room Air Purifier
Panasonic F-PXJ30A Portable Room Air Purifier
Philips AC1215/20 Portable Room Air Purifier
Philips AC2882/50 Portable Room Air Purifier
Mi 2 AC M2 AA Portable Room Air Purifier
***** Special Offer